As we all knows that vegetables are rich in vitamins and minerals, which helps to maintain the good health and beauty of the skin and hair for long time. The organic homemade mask can be made by using vegetables. By using vegetable mask you can save the money at the same you can use the mask whenever you have very less time to take care of your skin and no need to go to for facial every month, as it will also save your time.
I have already shared few vegetable face packs in my blog but today’s vegetable face masks are for men skin. As we all know that men skin is different from women skin and men should take care of their skin very well, as men’s skin expose more to sun, dirt and dust. And most of men have oily skin due to which skin starts becoming dull and dark when dust starts jabbing on the skin.
Vegetables are one of the food groups that can also be treated and used into a beauty treatment. If you have skin problems or just to keep your skin healthy try some of these masks and natural treatments. I would like to suggest men that always wash your skin to keep it clean and its better you wash your skin daily 5-6 times to remove the dirt and dust. You can use Vegetable pack daily one time. These below vegetable face pack not only give glowing skin but also improve your skin clean, clear and healthy and keep it younger.
Top 10 Vegetable Face Masks For Men Skin :
1. This is a revitalising face mask which enhances the skin tone. Take 1 or 2 full slices of cucumber with skin and add few mint leaves and make a thick paste out of it. Now add few drops of milk to this paste then mix it properly. Apply this mask on the face and neck with the help of cotton and leave for 20 mins then wash off with cold water and get toned and bright skin. You can use this pack daily in summers.
2. Add a tbsp. of sandalwood powder to a mixture of tomato juice and lemon juice. Blend it until it becomes a paste. Apply this mask on your face for at least 15 mins. Besides making your skin glowing and radiant, this will also make your skin tone lighter and fairer .
3. This carrot face mask is best for refreshing for tired-looking and tired-feeling skin. Take about 2 peeled nicely grated carrots, 2 tbsps. of mashed potato and 1 egg yolk. Now mix all the ingredients together, then apply it on cleansed skin and leave it for around 30 mins. Then wash it using lukewarm water and followed with cold water.
4. Take 1 tsp. of radish juice, 1 tsp. of carrot juice, 1 egg white and 1 tbsp. of wheat flour mix all the ingredient well and clean your face and neck then apply on your face and neck leave for 15 min then wash using Luke warm water. Apply this mask daily one time on your skin if your skin is not very oily.
5. Cook ¼ of the pumpkin with 2 tbsp of celery for 10-15 min and add the required amount of the milk in that cooked mixture. Mash all the ingredients into a fine paste leave the paste until it will cool down little, then apply this mask for 5-10 min then wash your face. If you have very dry skin then you can add 2 tsp of vitamin e oil in the paste.
6. This mask is best to treat sun tan. Just combine 1 tbsp. of carrot juice, 1 tbsp. of egg white, 1 big tbsp. of yogurt (curds) and 1 tsp. of organic olive oil. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Beat the specific mask carefully and apply it on cleansed face and neck. Leave it for 20-25 mins then wash it using warm water. Carrot mask also helps to manage brightness on your skin and also cover healthy antioxidants that reverse the skin damage due to the age cause and sun’s rays.
7. This vegetable face mask is great for those who have dry skin problems. Smash the potato nicely and gently massage your face with it for some time then leave it for 2 min then wash your face. Alternative way of using the potato pack is to grate the potato and mix it with little cold milk. Apply on your face and leave on for 10 mins and then wash off using cold water .
8. I like to call this face mask as cool cucumber face mask as it includes buttermilk which gives cooling effect on skin. This face pack is perfect for all skin types especially in summers. Just grind a tbsp. of oats and mix the grind-ed oats powder with grated cucumber. Then add 2 tbsp. of buttermilk and few drops of lemon juice to the paste. Now blend all the ingredients and apply on face and neck leave for 15 mins. Then wash off using warm water. Great face mask to use in summer you can apply this mask daily night before sleeping and wash off then don’t apply anything on skin and in morning you will get a very fresh and smooth skin.
9. This is one of the best and easy face mask for men to use just gently rub tomato directly on face for 5 min than relax for 10 min then again rub for 2 min then wash your face using normal water. You can use this mask daily or weekly 3 times. You can add a pinch of turmeric powder in it (optional) to get clear and bright skin.
10. This is best face mask to get clear and fair skin . This mask also works as anti- ageing face mask for men. Take 1 tsp. of Pumpkin puree, 1 tsp. of Rice flour, ¼ tsp. of turmeric powder and 1 tsp. of milk. Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl Using finger tips apply the mask on cleansed face and neck evenly. Relax for 20 mins and wash off with gently scrubbing take off the mask using plain water.