Nowadays, people have started consuming green tea due to its various health benefits. We all know that green tea plays important role in weight loss and helps in maintaining good health. In addition to its health benefits, green tea has an extraordinary list of skin and hair care benefits too. To improve your beauty, you can use green tea in your beauty masks. Also, drink a few cups of this popular beverage daily.
Green tea comprises a high amount of antioxidants as well as enzymes, amino acids, and phytochemicals like polyphenols. It also has vitamins B, folate, manganese, potassium, magnesium and caffeine. Since green tea is rich in antioxidants, which help fight against free radicals in the body, the steam gives your skin a direct shot of these antioxidants. Also, it helps to soothes irritated skin and its anti-ageing assets avoid wrinkles, fine lines and other skin diseases. A green tea steam is also a great way to cleanse your pores and keep your skin hydrated. So let’s check out few easy ways to use Green tea in your beauty routine and get clear, glowing, acne free and healthy skin.
Green Tea Beauty Secret for Healthy and Clear Skin:-
1. Create a green tea infusion and leave it covered at least 15 mins. Mix 4 tbsp. of Aloe Vera gel with 1 tbsp. of green tea and apply it on your face. Avoid eye areas which are sensitive and leave for 15 mins so that vitamins to penetrate the deepest skin layers. Finally wash it using normal water.
2. Mix about 3 tbsps. of plain yogurt, 1 tbsp. of ground green tea leaves and a pinch turmeric powder. Apply it on your face and neck. Leave it for 20 mins and rinse off using lukewarm water. Use this face mask once or twice a week. This remedy is great for ageing skin. It works as an anti-ageing face mask.
3. Just take about 1 medium sized cucumber and remove its juice by crushing it in a blender or food processor and pressing it over the cloth or filter. Gather about 1/4 th cup of cucumber juice. Now prepare green tea by pouring 1/2 a cup of boiled water over 1 green tea bag or 1 tsp. of whole green tea leaves or powder and sheer, cover it for 5-7 mins. Now strain the tea leaves from the tea and takes out the green tea and let the tea gets cool totally. When both the main ingredient prepared, pour them in a glass bottle and now add about 1 tbsp. of vodka in it then wobble well and stock the bottle in your refrigerator. This is one of the best homemade toner. You can use it whenever required. This is one of best cooling toner.
4. This remedy helps to reduces Puffy Eyes and Dark Circles. The vitamin K in green tea helps to lighten dark circles under the eyes. Keep 2 used green tea bags in the refrigerator for 30 mins. Place the cold tea bags on your closed eyelids. Relax for 15 mins. Use this remedy twice daily until you are satisfied with the results. The antioxidants and tannins in green tea help to treat puffy eyes as well as dark circles.
5. This is best green tea remedy to get rid of acne and pimples. Mix about ¼ cup each of freshly prepared green tea and water. Using a cotton ball, apply this remedy on the affected area. Leave it to sit for 10 to 15 mins, and then rinse off with cold water. Repeat this twice daily until you have acne-free skin.
6. Another best way to use green tea for skin. Use ½ cup of green tea to wash your skin, it will make you feel fresh and relaxed. You can use it in night after a stressful day and pat dry your skin after your use green tea for skin. This tea is not only good to have daily, but also great remedy to remove the excessive dirt and dust from skin. Green tea is rich in anti-oxidant which is good to get healthy skin.