Cinnamon is the best ingredient which works extremely well for acne-prone skin due to its anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties. Cinnamon helps to clear out blocked pores and helps in drying out acne, pimples and marks. Cinnamon has few enzymes that help in bringing oxygen to the skin’s surface and thus promote to improve blood circulation. Improved blood circulation will make your skin radiant, clear and shining. Very few people know that this fragrant spice also own properties to cure many skin, hair and health problems.
Cinnamon is used to chubby the lips and to get bee-stung lips. Since we are talking about cinnamon face packs, would like to share you how to make face packs out of this great spice with amazing beauty benefits. Find out more about how this humble spice can help purify and clear your skin without the need of expensive products, spa or salon treatments .
1. Cinnamon powder is the most effecting remedy for pigmentation. But be very careful while using this remedy, as it is very strong in nature. Just add half tsp of cinnamon powder in milk and form a liquid (make little thick liquid so that you can apply easily on skin), then apply it only on affected areas for 3-5 min then wash it using plain water. Apply this remedy weekly twice if pigmentation is more or else weekly once if it is very less. Please do a patch test if your skin type is sensitive before using this remedy.
2. This is the best face pack to get rid of acne and marks. Grind around 3 to 4 cinnamon sticks, then mix 2 tbsp. of honey to the cinnamon powder and mix well. Apply this mixture on the face and leave it for 30 min. Wash off using cold water. Use this remedy once or twice in a week to get rid of acne and to get pimple-free skin.
3. Cinnamon face pack for dry skin. All you have make is a scrub by mixing sea salt, almond oil, olive oil, honey and cinnamon to fight skin dryness. Apply this remedy on cleanse skin and leave it for 15 min then wash off using cold water. Use this remedy weekly once. Cinnamon helps to remove dead skin cells and also gives smooth skin and helps to restore shine and suppleness to the skin.
4. Best cinnamon face pack to get hydrated, glowing and smooth skin. Take 1/2 tbsp. of cinnamon powder and 2 tbsp. of yogurt then mix both the ingredients. Now apply this mixture on the face and leave it for 20 mins then rinse off using cold water.
5. Cinnamon and pumpkin face pack for wrinkle skin. To make this face pack, you need 3 to 4 pieces of boiled pumpkin, 1 tbsp. of honey, 1 tbsp. of milk and 1/2 tbsp. of cinnamon powder. Mash the boiled pumpkin pieces and mix in all the other ingredients to it. Apply this pack on the face and leave it for 15 mins then wash off using cold water. Pumpkin is rich in vitamin C, A, and E and it also has anti-ageing benefits. Use this face pack weekly 2 times .
6. Cinnamon and coffee face packs which as acts as an scrub. Coffee has a high amount of antioxidants, sugar granules act as a scrub, and almond oil moisturizes the skin. To make this pack, all you need is 3 tbsp. of sugar, 3 tbsp. of coffee powder, 1 tbsp. of cinnamon powder and 2 tbsp. of almond oil now mix all the ingredients together and make a smooth paste. Apply this paste on the face and neck and leave it for 20 mins then rinse off using cold water. This pack helps to get glowing, smooth and clear skin.