Pimples are a normal skin condition that affects many people. Pimples, Acne, Zits, Bumps, Spots, pustules or papules, Whatever you want to call them, they are irritating, and chances are, they will happen at the most unfortunate time. The truth is that pimples can make any person feel depressed and lose one’s self-confidence. Pimples or acne are skin wounds/inflammations that occur when the sebaceous glands (oil glands) of the skin get infected with bacteria and swell up and fill with pus. The sebum helps to preserve the oil balance of the skin and makes it look healthy. When there is any irregularity in the sebaceous gland, pimples tends to develop.
Are pimples mugging your peace? Well, this will not happen anymore. The good news is that you don’t have to spend your money buying costly medicines or ointments. Also, you must not have to recourse to surgical procedures. In today’s article I will bring to you an extensive list of the best natural remedies that can help you to get rid of pimples overnight.
You have possibly tried numerous acne/pimples treatments and recommendations from your friends without much success. So read on to discover how to get rid of your pimples fast using natural remedies overnight.
1. Ice cubes helps to reduce the redness, swelling and inflammation of pimples fast. It helps in improving blood circulation to the affected area, and also tightening the skin pores and removing dirt and oil collected on the skin. You can use ice cubes or crushed ice, whichever is suitable.
Just wrap the ice in a piece of cloth and hold it on the affected skin area for a few seconds. Wait a few minutes and repeat the process again. Ice really works for acne/ pimples and helps to get rid of them overnight.
2. Another best easy available remedy is toothpaste; you can use the toothpaste as it is. All you need is Toothpaste and Cotton pad. Using the cotton pad, apply a generous layer of toothpaste on the pimple. Toothpaste helps to dry out the pimples and decreases their soothing time.
Its antibacterial properties play a vital role in removing the bacteria that cause pimples. This can be used for pimples on the face and on body also, like the legs and arms. Leave the toothpaste on overnight. It’s better to use white toothpaste not a gel-based one.
3. Cinnamon and honey have natural antimicrobial assets. Composed, they make a killer combination to end pimples. All you need is just 1 tsp. of cinnamon and 2 tbsps. of natural honey. Preferably, you try to use Manuka honey.
This exclusive brand of honey, from the Manuka forest in New Zealand, has amazing healing and pain releasing properties. Mix these two ingredients really well. Wash your face and pat it dry. Then apply this paste to the pimples/acne and leave it there overnight. Wash off in morning using cold water.
4. One of the best natural ingredients I always suggest in my articles or my viewers is tomato juice remedy. Tomato helps to remove excess oil from the face and keeps the skin healthy. It has an antioxidant called lycopene which protects the skin and acts like an anti-aging, anti-healing product and fights inflaming of the skin and cellular damage.
Tomato’s antibacterial ingredients that make it good for removing black heads, decrease skin pores and smoothing and whitening the skin. Apply a mask of fresh tomato juice on your face and then leave it for 30 min and wash off using cold water. Or you can apply tomato juice on pimples and leave it overnight then wash off in the morning.
5. You can find Aloe Vera plant in almost every Indian house. Aloe Vera gel has a satisfying soothing effect on the skin. In addition to its antibacterial properties, it also reduces redness and swelling if any. You can apply aloe vera gel alone or with numerous other substances like garlic or tea tree oil or turmeric powder. Aloe vera is a nice indoor plant, so you should consider growing it at home.
But you can also buy the extracted gel and use to spot treat the pimples on your face. Just apply the gel on pimples and leave it overnight and wash off in the morning. Aloe vera gel also acts as an anti-ageing mask, apply it on your skin leave it to dry or overnight, then wash off using cold water.
6. If you have blemishes/pimples that are awfully red and freckled, cornstarch is a great choice. Cornstarch is very gentle on the skin, so it is a great option for those who have very sensitive skin.
8. Another very quick way to get rid of pimples/acne is the use of lemon juice, which is rich in vitamin C. Lemon juice helps the pimples dry up really fast. Always use fresh lemon juice. Just dip a clean cotton pad in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples leave it overnight.
You can also mix 1 tbsp. of lemon juice with 1 tsp. of cinnamon powder and apply it on the pimples leave it overnight. Wash off the skin well with lukewarm water in morning. This remedy is not suitable for those with sensitive skin.
9. Potatoes have a high percentage of Vitamin C, which helps the acne/pimples dry tremendously fast. Just take a slice of potato and apply it directly on the skin and leave it overnight and wash off in the morning.
10. Apple cider vinegar has the natural astringent and antibacterial properties as well as anti-fungal properties.Apple cider vinegar is very powerful still, so you have to dilute it when you use it, at least first time. Just apply a little amount to your skin, but make sure that you choose pure, undiluted vinegar for best results.