Everyone is worrying about this dry, dull, winter season. Thinking, how much money need to spend to get smooth, soft, glowing and nourishes skin this season? That’s the reason why I’m here today to tell you all, very easy and fast resulting homemade remedies for skin for all ages & all skin types which will save money as well as time. So ready to see what all remedies I have for you this season.
First some tips what to use, what not to use and what to do as soon as you wake up in the morning.
1. Use a very mild face wash to wash your face, at least 3-4 times wash your face a day.
2. Stop using soap to wash your face as it will make your skin more dry, dull and rough.
3.As soon as you wake up in the morning don’t use soap or face wash to wash your face, just wash your face with cold plain water and don’t wipe it with towel just leave it like that only at-least for 30 to 45 min. This will help to increase the nourishment of the skin.
Following are the homemade remedies for this season: (if you are allergic to any of the ingredient stop using or better you go for a patch test before using any ingredient)
- Take 1 Custard apple(fruit) separate the pulp and seeds, take 1 tsp of pulp in a blow and add 1 tsp of honey and a pinch of turmeric (can add 2-3 drops of milk if needed good for dry skin) then mix it well and make a smooth paste and apply on your face and neck equally leave it for 15 min then wash your face you can use lemon juice to wash your face if it is sticky or else wash with plain normal water don’t use soap or face wash while washing.
- Take 2 tsp of cooking mustard oil,2 tsp of olive oil and 4- 5 drops of vitamin e oil mix altogether cleanly wash your face first then apply this mixture on your face and neck and then start massaging in upward and outward directions massage for 15 to 20 min & wipe your face with cotton ball, And then apply face pack of besan, milk cream and lemon juice(take one tsp of besan powder add half tsp of milk cream and 3-4 drops of lemon juice mix it well) leave for 10 min then wash your face without using any face wash or soap don’t wipe your face with towel let it get dry like that only. You can again wash your face after 1 hour.
- Take 1 whole organic egg break it in a blow add 2 tsp of honey and 1 tsp of olive oil or vitamin e oil or both if you have, then add 1 tsp of crushed oatmeal mix altogether you can use little milk if needed to form a smooth paste like mask, now mask is ready but first clean your face with cleansing milk lotion or using curds massage gently for 5 min then remove with cotton ball and then apply this mask on your face leave for 10 min and wash with normal water cleanly don’t apply cream on your face for 30 min.
- Easiest way to get fair skin at home take a juice of tomato add 2 tsp of curds mix well and apply on your face and neck leave for 15-20 min and then wash your face with normal water. Repeat this 4 times a week better to apply this mask in night before going to bed, this gives an excellent results try this.
- Take 1 tsp milk powder add half tsp honey add a pinch of turmeric and add rose water or water to mix it and make a fine paste then apply on your face leave for 10 min and wash your face(best for dry skin) for better result repeat this twice a week.