(USING HOMEMADE REMEDIES)
In winter season we always take care of our face a lot, in which most of the people forget to take care about their hands. Due to which hands start becoming dry, dull, and dark and they faces lots of many more problem. As the skin of our hands is thin, delicate & often dry that is why it is first to suffer from cold winds & frost.
And the skin of hands loses the moisture in winter season. The hands also come in contact with soaps and detergent daily, when we perform our washing chores. These plays havoc on the skin, making it rough & dry. Today I’m going to share some of the easy and useful homemade remedies, so that you can take care of your beautiful hands in this winter season at home itself, by saving your money as well as time.
Below are some homemade remedies to take care of your hands:-
- In winter season always use besan (gram flour to wash your hands).
- Take 2 tsp of milk cream, a pinch of turmeric powder and 2 to 3 tbsp of besan & 4 tsp of fresh milk mix all these ingredients well till it becomes smooth paste apply this paste on clean hands gently massage for 5 to 6 min then leave this paste on your hands for 2 min then wash your hands with warm water. Apply this paste on your hands before taking bath. Repeat this weekly twice.
- Daily night massage your hands with vitamin e oil. Wash your hands cleaning using plain water without using any soap, then apply vitamin e oil and gently massage your hands until the oil is completely absorbed. Let the oil be on your hands whole night and wash your hands when you take bath. This will help your hands to be smooth & soft.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil or almond oil mix 3 tsp of lemon juice in it mix well apply this mixture on your hands and massage for 15 to 20 min and wash your hand after half an hour using besan. Better to apply this mixture before taking bath. Best results apply this mixture thrice a week.
- Boil one potato and once it is cool down mash it and make smooth paste and then mix required amount of milk in it and apply on your hands, then wash your hands with normal water.
- Hand mask in emergency, take1 tbsp of glycerin, 2 tbsp of virgin olive oil, 1whole lemon juice, 1 egg yolk, and 9 to 10 drops of rose water. Mix altogether and then apply neatly on your hand leave for 15 to 20 min then wash your hands with plain water or using lemon to remove the stickiness.
Useful tips:- Always wear gloves whenever you step outside the home.as it will protect your hand from becoming dry and rough.
Always apply nourishing cream on your hands after washing your hands to keep the skin moisturized.