As we all know our life has become very busy as we don’t have much time to take care of our skin. As most of people have dry skin, oily skin, combination skin and we find very hard to maintain our skin. But most of people have very sensitive skin also; just think how much trouble would they find to maintain their sensitive skin in these busy days?
So today I thought I would make them to feel relaxed to some extent by suggesting few effective and less time consuming homemade remedies for sensitive skin. Now a day you find lots of products and cosmetics in stores, beauty parlors and in many other shops for sensitive skin but do they really work on sensitive skin? Not exactly, you may feel some changes or you may feel that those products worked on your skin due to the chemicals they contains.
Sensitive skin has lots of complaints like reddish, irritation, burning sensation, getting allergies and many other problems. Below are few homemade remedies which will help your skin to get rid of sensitivity.
- Firstly always use a very mild face wash or soap. And daily wash your face at least 5 to 6 times without using any kind of face wash or soaps just wash your face with plain water.
- Don’t use lemon juice directly on skin, as it contains critic acid it will hurt your skin. So while using lemon juice you add 2 to 3 tsp of olive oil in it then use this mixture. Apply this mixture on your face and wash after 10 mins.
- Take one cucumber grate it and add few drops of lemon juice then add 2 to 3 tsp of honey mix well and use this as face mask. Apply for 12 to 15 min then wash your face.
- Take half lemon & squeeze it take out the juice in a blow, add a glass of boiled whole milk to it then add 1 tsp of glycerin in it. Mix all ingredients well and leave for half an hour. Then clean your face, hands and legs then after half an hour apply this mixture on your face, hands, legs & feet before going to bed at night. Use this mixture every night will keep skin young and beautiful, also helps to cure pimples and make your skin sensitive free.
- Apply fresh orange juice mixed with glycerin on your skin. Dip your fingertips in orange juice and apply softly on your face and neck leave until it gets dry then wash your face and neck using little rose water. This will give you a very positive result in few days.
- Rose water is also very good for sensitive skin. You can mix rose water in any face mask or you can use rose water to wash your face also.
- Curd is also good for all types of skin. But for sensitive skin can’t use curds directly. Mix curds, few drops of lemon juice and glycerin, then apply on your face leave for 10 min then wash your face. You can use this mixture daily morning.