This summer, Care your skin and remove sun burn or sun tan to prevent your skin with harmful effect of ultra violet rays in the future. Also found in research that sun tan can cause acne or pimple and premature aging symptoms in the form of wrinkles. In the market you can find many products for this purpose but natural and homemade products are best. Because they don’t have any side effect and easily available.
You can apply these natural packs to get rid of the tan from your face, arms, hands, neck, back and feet the natural way. Following are some homemade remedies and tips to remove sun tan.
Homemade remedies for suntan removal
- Wash the tanned area with lukewarm water and apply fresh coconut water all over and leave it to dry. After half an hour you can wash with cold water. Do it regularly in few days your skin color will become normal.
- Take some raw milk and add a pinch of turmeric powder and mix well. Now after washing the tanned area apply this with cotton and leave it to dry. When it becomes dried you can wash with water. Repeat it daily. In few days your skin will become normal. It will also give your skin glow and softness.
- Take one cup of raw milk and add one tablespoon of Sandalwood powder in it and mix well. After washing affected area apply this mixture on tanned area and leave for drying. After some time it will become dried. Now wash with water. This is very effective tip to remove sun tan. It will also improve your skin tone and you will get a fair skin. Apply regularly according to your need.
- Rub bruised onions on the areas affected by sunburn to reduce painful inflammation. Use this home remedy for treating your sunburn naturally at home.
- Apply 1 spoon of tomato juice with 6 spoons of buttermilk on the sunburn affected areas to cure them quickly. Tomato can alone treat sunburn.
- Apply orange juice mixed with yogurt to cure suntan. Orange’s alpha hydroxyl acid, and vitamin C help in fading your suntan. Yogurt’s lactic acid lightens the tanned skin.
- Take cabbage/lettuce leaves, and soak them up in water. You can refrigerate them also. Place cold spinach/cabbage leaves on the sunburn affected areas to treat them naturally at home.
- Pour milk, and water in a cup in equal amount, and soak up a cotton cloth in this solution to place on your sunburn affected parts .Try this home remedy to get relief from the painful suntan.
- Apply the mask of Noxzema after taking bath on your suntanned parts of your body, and apply the second coat after the first coat has dried. This home remedy will not treat sunburn, but it will reduce the pain, and burning sensation.
- Some people have benefited from the use of Vicks vapor rub on the suntanned areas. This home remedy is based on the experience of some people.
- If your cheeks and the areas around eyes are affected by sunburn, then place tea bags, cucumber, or potato slices on these areas to treat suntan naturally at home. This home remedy will cure your dark circles too.
- Take bath in cold water, and soak up your body for 15 minutes in the bath tub. You can try this home remedy if your suntan is so severe over the whole body.
- Make a mask at home mixing barley, yogurt, and turmeric in equal amount to apply on your sunburn affected areas to treat them naturally at home.
- Put ice cubes on the areas affected by suntan to soothe them quickly.
- Rub green gourd on your suntan affected areas 3-4 times a day to cure them naturally at home.
- Apply honey, and lemon juice in equal amount to remove the tan and get fair skin naturally at home.
- Take 3 spoons of milk, and 1 spoon of turmeric and massage your face with this mixture to cure your sunburn .This home remedy will lighten your facial hair too.
- Mix wheat flour, milk, and olive oil together to make a mask at home to treat your suntan affected areas naturally.
- Apply curd before taking bath; curd is a powerful anti-tanning agent for your skin. Curd can be used with lemon juice also for curing suntan.
- Use honey and cucumber juice in equal amount to reduce the redness, and pain caused by sunburn. Try this home remedy for getting glowing, and soft skin too.