How u all been doing? Hope you are doing great! I have been very busy with life so was not so active with my blog but here I am with all new home made remedies. Today I am going to tell you about Dark spots.
Dark spots and patches on the skin are extremely common in men and women of all ages as well as ethnicity. When the darkening of skin is not even and only in patches, it can be a cosmetic nightmare. There are a lot of different kinds of dark spots.
Dark face spots or black spots are mainly caused by acne, blackheads, pimples and blemishes. Dark spots won’t go so easily and on dry skin they stick for long time on face. Black spots, dark patches and other marks on the face may be caused by many different factors, the most common one being prolonged exposure to the sun.
Cells in the skin known as melanocytes produce melanin, a compound responsible for giving skin its color. Over a period of time, with prolonged exposure to the sun, high levels of melanin concentration can occur, leading to dark spots and patches on the skin. Other causes can include hormonal changes, stress, liver disease, pregnancy as also the process of ageing.
BELOW ARE THE HOME MADE REMEDIES FOR DARK SPOTS:-
- The best way to treat black spots on the face is to prevent them from forming in the first place. This can be accomplished by protecting you face from the sun by wearing a scarf or hat and applying sun screen prior to venturing out into the sun.
- Sunscreen must be applied at least thirty minutes before going outdoors in order for it to take effect. It is advisable to use a sunscreen with an SPF or sun protection factor above 30.
- Try rubbing a cut raw potato on the dark spots or apply a face mask made from honey and grated potato. Leave it on for about half an hour before rinsing it off.
- The juice of a red onion may also be used to get rid of dark spots on face. Dab a small amount of the juice on the spots using a cotton swab and then wash after 10 minutes.
- Mash cucumber add few drops of milk, lemon juice and mix well. Then apply on your face leave for 15 min, and then wash with normal water. Repeat this every other day.
- Mash banana and cucumber in a small bowl then blend together in a grinder. And now add honey and squeeze lemon juice into mixture. Add 1 to 2 drops of olive oil and again blend it. Now apply the mixture on face leave for 25 to 30 min then wash with cold water.
- Cut lemon in 2 pieces, wash your face cleanly now start rubbing gently on face rub for 3 min then leave for 2 min then again rub the lemon for 1 min then wash your face using cold water. This is one of the most effective and fast working remedy to reduce dark spots you can repeat this every second day.
- Make a paste from powdered sandalwood and rosewater and apply it to the spots on your face. You can also try a face pack made from dried powdered orange peels mixed with yogurt.
- Mix tomato and lemon juices then apply on your face leave for 25 min and once it becomes dry wash your face with cold water.
- Onion and garlic juice is also known remedy to fade dark spots. Apply combination of 1 tbsp of onion juice and 1 tbsp of garlic juice for about 15 min. you can add some vinegar in the solution, in case you have oily skin.