It is little bit difficult to choose the night creams and oils for dry skin, as there are lots of face creams for dry skin in stores. But today I will suggest some of the effective creams and oils for dry skin which can be used in night and can leave on face overnight.
Your skin has to put up with a lot of stress and pollution on a day-to-day basis. Because of this, your skin tends to lose its elasticity and firmness. It is said that your skin absorbs all the essential nutrients when you are asleep, that is why using a night cream is advisable before you go off to bed. It helps clarify and replenish your skin. Any kind of beauty treatment should be done when you are completely relaxed and stress-free, to help the nutrients absorb into your skin better. Night creams work on your skin when you are sleeping, moisturizing and nourishing it.
Night creams contain ingredients like retinol and AHA fruit acids that fight wrinkles and fine lines. Thus it is a must for every woman to use a night cream on a daily basis.
For dry skin you should opt for a cream that contains maximum moisture. Glycerin-based creams are ideal. Creams that contain avocado, almond oil and Shea butter are great for your skin type.
How to apply
Night creams are usually applied only before you go to sleep. Make sure you keep these points in mind before you begin using one.
- Start with cleansing your face thoroughly using a gentle cleanser, suited to your skin type. Pat your face dry.
- Now apply the night cream in gentle, upward strokes in circular motion, using your fingers. Avoid the area around your eyes.
- Never forget to apply the cream around your neck. This is the place where the ageing lines are most visible.
- Remember to apply the cream half-an-hour before you go to bed.
- Olay night of Olay firming cream,
- Boscia recharging night moisture,
- L’Oreal Paris ideal skin genesis deep action night complex,
- Olay regenerist night recovery moisturizing treatment ,
- Olay age defying intensive nourishing night cream,
- Proactive clarifying night cream.
- Olive oil,
- Almond oil,
- Vitamin e oil,
- Coconut oil,
- Tea tree oil,
- Chamomile oil,
The advantages of using a night cream are manifold. It not only nourishes and revitalizes your skin but also treats pigmentation, age spots, wrinkles, fine lines and acne. It also helps soothe your skin and promotes even complexion and fine texture, boosts collagen and elastic production, improves blood circulation, and reduces discoloration of the skin.
You can use these above oil in night but it better use the oil on your face every other night as it is summer season.