As everyone have a very little time for themselves, and there is a bit time for everyone to takecare of there skin now a days :(. That’s why i thought to share some of the HOME MADE REMEDIES which can be used at night, easy to prepare, available at your kitchen, less time consuming and mainly no need to wait for 10 min or 30 min once you apply the face mask because can use these remedies at night and leave it over night then wash your face in the morning.
There will be no risk of side effects as these remedies are home made, natural and for all types of skin. And many pepole want a way to use home remedies for there skin care which can be used overnight. It is reasonable because everyone always wants everything instantly. Always wanted to get something in a very short time for kinds of skin problems.
Home made facial masks containing natural ingredients are quick and simple to create at home without expending any money. Safer for everyone to use and prepare our own home made face mask.
So everyone is ready to make your own over night face mask. Below are the recipes of over night face masks.
1. Squeeze half a lemon and mix well the juice with one beaten egg white. Apply on your face and leave for over night. Wash your face in the morning with warm water.
2. Have anyone thought toothpaste can be used as an ingredient in home remedies for acne or pimple skin. So thinking how to use it, simple use of toothpaste just put the toothpaste on the face of pimple or acne and leave it overnight. After getting out of bed, wash your face and see your face in the mirror. You will find find your acne was flat, not as sever as last night.
3. Take a 2 tbsp of honey and place in a bowl, now add required oatmeal(until it will become a paste) to honey combine oatmeal and honey, add little water and mix well. Apply on your face and let it dry over night. In morning Gently massage on your face with water make the mask soft then wash you face using normal water. For acne skin.
4. Every night, before going to bed and instead of night cream, massage your face with mixture of 50 ml of vegetable oil (hazelnut or apricot kernel) + 50 drops of essential oil tree tea + 50 drops of lavender essential oil.
5. Squeeze half tomato in a bowl then take out the tomato juice and then apply on your face leave for 20 min it ll become dry then again reapply the juice on your face. Leave it over night on your face then in morning wash your face using cold water.
6. Squeeze half lemon in a small bowl add 3 tsp of olive oil and add 3 tsp of almond oil mix well then apply on your face and hands. Leave it over night then wash in the morning using little face wash (optional).
7. Grate half cucumber and blend in mixer, then make a paste. Then squeeze out the water, now add 2 tsp of olive oil in the paste mix well. Now apply the mask on your face and after 10 min go to bed leave it over night then wash in the morning using cold water. Apply this face mask weekly thrice.
Always wash your face cleanly before applying any face mask and make sure that there is no make up on your face. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients mentioned, in above home made face mask please stop using it :(.