Wrinkles are also becoming a common problem now-a-days Wrinkles are probably inevitable, but the sharpie look is not. Below I will share few of the homemade remedies to reduce wrinkles by reversing the processes that cause them not with costly surgery or “anti-aging” creams, but with tried-and-true tips that are grounded with homemade remedies.
Looking young and maintaining youth is equally desirable for both men and women. One of the best natural skin care methods for anti-aging is using an anti-aging, which is comprised of natural anti-aging ingredients. Natural remedies are also available to reduce the aging effects. There are many simple, effective and fun natural anti-aging ingredients to try at home. Natural homemade remedies for anti-aging skin care are less expensive and safer as compared to the surgery, cosmetic procedures, or chemical solutions.
Skin wrinkles are caused by two main factors: heredity and the environment. There is little you can do about heredity and the natural aging process, but there is something you can do about the other causes. Pollution in the environment, sun exposure and stress can all lead to premature aging of the skin. Using anti-aging creams is beneficial for reducing the appearance of wrinkles. The creams are even more effective when combined with regular facials.
Best Homemade Remedies for Anti-Aging Skin Treatment
Today, there are many remedial measures for slowing down aging process. Here are some of the best anti-aging home remedies and natural skin care treatments that you can try to keep your skin looking fresh and young.
- A simple homemade remedy for anti-aging skin care treatment is applying a mixture that is made up of equal quantities of glycerin, lime juice, and rose water on the skin before going to sleep. These natural skin care ingredients have anti-aging properties that are helpful to maintain a healthy, soft, and younger looking skin.
- Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, olive oil skin care is excellent as a moisturizer and for dry skin. Olive oil anti-aging skin care is effective for diminishing the appearance of laugh lines and crow’s feet. The vitamin e in olive oil is a powerful antioxidant that works to fade brown age spots.
- If aging has left your skin with marks and pigments, raw potato will come to your rescue. Rubbing raw potato on face is one of the best natural methods to treat facial dark spots and blemishes. Potato juice can give you an instant face lift as well as can wipe off the tan and fine wrinkles from your facial skin.
- Coconut milk contributes to one of the best natural anti-aging home remedies. Applying raw coconut milk on your face can help keep the skin firmer and more radiant due to its anti-aging properties.
- Mix tomato puree and lentil flour in equal proportions. Subsequently add half a teaspoon of lemon juice, and about half an inch of turmeric paste. Apply this simple homemade anti-aging face mask twice or thrice a week for best results.
- To make your skin look young and healthy, crush some raw carrots until you have a smooth creamy paste that you can apply to your face. Wash off carrot facial mask after an hour. This is one of the best homemade anti-aging face masks that can be used to treat unsightly discolorations.
- Application of cabbage juice on face is a good homemade anti-aging skin care treatment. Take 30 ml of cabbage juice and mix 1 teaspoon of honey. Dab the mixture on your face every evening to help keep the wrinkles at bay.
- Combine 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of honey, and 2 teaspoon of milk powder and make a smooth paste. Apply this anti-aging mask on your face and neck for 15-20 minutes and then wash with cold water. This is another useful home remedy for the fight against aging.
- Vitamin E is also a known home remedy for anti-aging skin care treatment. Vitamin E work wonders in reducing blemishes, brown spots, and wrinkles. In case you are suffering from age spots, apply vitamin E oil to the discolored skin, on a daily basis.
- Avocado is one of the most well-known fruits in terms of anti-aging skin care effects. Just apply the pulp or slices of avocado on your face. Avocado has many fats and high soluble vitamins that slow down aging and treat wrinkles and sagging skin naturally at home.
- Another homemade anti-aging remedy is the application of honey. With its natural hydrating properties, as well as its antioxidant and antiseptic qualities, this anti-aging skin care ingredient helps make your skin smooth and supple. Half cup of golden honey mixed with a few drops of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice left on the face for 15 minutes will give it a smooth and radiant glow naturally.
- Aloe Vera is another best homemade anti-aging skin care remedies that can be used for getting rid of fine lines and wrinkles naturally. This natural anti-aging skin care ingredient is naturally calming and healing, and works well when mixed with other remedies as well. Applying fresh aloe Vera gel to the skin not only lightens the skin, but it also firms it up and has great anti-aging benefits.
- One of the best anti-aging home remedies comprises of pineapple. Rubbing pineapple core on your face is a wonderful home remedy for getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines.
- One more natural anti-aging skin care remedy is the application of lemon juice. Lemon juice works as a natural astringent to tone skin and reduce wrinkles. Applying a few drops of lemon juice on your face is one of the best natural treatments for removing blemishes and age spots.
- Take 1/2 cup Buttermilk, 2 tablespoons Oatmeal, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin Olive oil and 1 teaspoon Almond oil. Mix the buttermilk and oatmeal and warm it up until the oatmeal is soft and then mix olive and almond oil and keep it a side for 5 to 10 minutes and let it cool it down. After that spread the oatmeal paste gently with your tips on your clean face and neck, avoid eyes and lips. Now relax and leave the mask on your face for 25-30 minutes. Then wash it with cool water and avoid soap, pat your skin with clean towel. Finally tone and apply a moisturizer.
- Take 1 Egg and 1 teaspoon organic Honey (the darker the better). Take a tea spoon of honey and egg mixes it until you have a smooth and consistent substance. And now apply the paste on your face and neck and relax for 15 minutes. Then wash it with lukewarm water and pat your skin with a clean towel. Finally apply a moisturizer.
- Mix White clay, 5 fresh Lettuce leaves, 1 teaspoon dark organic Honey, 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint leaves and Fresh Water. Make the lettuce leaves fluid and Filter this juice through a clean cloth into a glass. Mix this filtered juice with the honey and mint leaves; let it rest for a few minutes. Take enough white clay to make a mask and mix it with the lettuce juice, honey, mint mix until you get a smooth and sticky paste, if it necessary you can add fresh water or rose water. Apply the paste gently on your clean face and neck and relax for 15-20 minutes. Then wash it with lukewarm water and pat your skin with clean towel. Finally apply moisturizer.
- Take White Clay, 1 tablespoon Whole wheat flour, 1 teaspoons Almond oil, 1 teaspoon Jojoba oil and Mineral water. Mix the clay with enough water and the rest of the ingredients to make a smooth and sticky paste that will stay on your face without it running off. Apply the paste gently and on your face and neck, and relax for 15-20 minutes. Then finally wash it with Luke warm water and pat your skin with clean towel and finally apply moisturizer.
If you are allergic to any of the above ingredient please don’t use that ingredient