Healthy skin is as important as the most beautiful skin tone. In today’s busy world one hardly finds time to take care of themselves. Taking care of the family, kids, and household chores, professional work etc. consumes all our energy leaving us tired at the end of the day. The busy lifestyle keeps us outdoor for most part of the day and continuously exposes our delicate skin to the blazing sun rays. This turns our skin down a few tones. The working ladies are the biggest victim of it, since their skin doesn’t repairs as fast as a younger skin. But is that a good enough excuse to neglect our body. Well definitely not!!!!!
Your body needs as much care as anything else. Understanding the simple mantra of, “ Health is more precious than Wealth” will help in allocating that little time to pamper yourself and feel rejuvenated. To you help in this journey we have come up with few easy and effective home remedies that will in turn help you get that beautiful youthful skin back.
Below are the few tips which will help you to know the correct way to pamper your skin:-
Skin Whitening Tips:
Be it skin, hair or any other body part, taking good care leads to getting good results. Here are few tips for attaining flawless, supple, soft and smooth skin:
- Check the ingredients before purchasing your face wash. Always use an Antibacterial face wash.
- Wash your face 2-3 times a day. For the ones who have oiling skin, remember over washing doesn’t help in removing the excess oil from the skin but instead stimulates the oil glands to produce excess oil thereby worsening the matter furthermore.
- Exfoliate your facial skin 2-3 times a week. This will help get rid of dead skin cells and pave way for new skin growth.
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water as it helps hydrate your body and also flushes out unwanted toxins from your body. This is the cheapest and the best way to get good glowing skin.
- If you have been out in the sun or in pollution for a longer time than it is advised that you wash and moisturize your face as soon as you are back home. This will help get rid of all the dirt accumulated on your skin due to pollution.
- Use a branded Sun screen lotion that offers protection from both UVA and UVB rays. Go for lotions that offer higher SPF.
- Use a good quality toner.
- Moisturize your skin regularly. This will help keep your skin smooth, soft and hydrated.
- Change your moisturizer every 3-4 months depending on the season.
- Go for regular face clean-ups if you are unable to do it at home.
- Carry a pack of wet tissues to wipe out all the dirt and excess oil from your face.
- Pamper your skin with homemade facials during weekend.
Skin Whitening Face Wash:
It’s time that you leave behind all your expensive face products and resort to some cool and effective homemade remedies to help attain that flawless, supple skin. Read further to get some useful tips on making homemade skin whitening face wash:
- Gram flour also known as basin is a very good replacement for a harsh chemical based face wash. Store about a good amount of gram flour in a jar. Keep this in your bathroom for daily use. Now when you are in your shower, take about 5-6 tbsp of Besan (Gram flour) and mix it into a fine paste by adding water to this. Let the consistency be that of a paste. Wet your body and apply this paste all over it. Leave it on for about 2-3 minutes (it needs to dry completely). Wash off with lukewarm or cold water, as per your preference.
- If you want a more effective tip then follow this. Take about 4 tbsp of barley flour, add 2 tbsp of lemon juice to it and required amount of water. Mix it well till it gets into paste consistency. Wet your body and apply the paste all over it. Allow it to dry completely. Once dry dab your body with lukewarm water and massage gently in circular motion, giving gentle strokes. Wash it off with cold or lukewarm water.
- If you suffer from acne or any skin related issues then you can add 2 tbs of neem leaves paste to the above mixture. This will help you get rid of all those unwanted bacteria, thereby leaving yoru skin clean and clear.
To prepare neem leaves paste. Take a bowl full of neem leaves and soak it half glass of water. Leave it for about 30 minutes and then grind it to form a thick paste. Applying only neem leaves to your body or skin can also work wonders on your skin.
Skin whitening facials:
Mentioned below are some easy and effective skin whitening facial. Follow it on a regular basis to get the desired results:
- Take about 4-5 walnuts and soak it overnight. Grind it into a fine paste by adding 4 tbsp of milk to it. Apply this paste on your face and neck and leave it for about 15-20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
- Take a tbsp of lemon juice. To this ad about a quarter tbsp of kalonji, also known as nigella seeds oil. Apply this mixture on your face and neck and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Once it gets a little dry, wash it with lukewarm water. Do this every morning for quick results.
- Take a tomato and 2 tbsp of lemon oil. Blend it well, until it gets to a semi liquid state. Empty the mixture in a bowl and apply it on your face and neck. Leave it till it dries and wash off with cold water. This will give an instant glow to your skin and also help in removing acne scars in the long run.
- Take 3 tbsp of raw milk in a bowl. Apply this all over your face and neck. Allow it to dry and then wash off with normal water. This tip if followed on a daily basis will help you get a soft, supple and flawless skin.
Healthy Drinks for Skin Whitening:
Facial Skin is too delicate and sensitive. To lighten it by few shades though is a little hard a task yet it isn’t impossible. Below mentioned are few tips which if added to your daily diet can work wonders in lightening your skin tone:
- Drink a glass of hot milk with a tsp of ghee before you go to bed every night.
- Take a glass of warm water; add a tbsp of honey and 2 tbsp of lemon juice to it. Mix it well and have it on empty stomach every morning.
- Boil a cup of water and then allow it to cool. Once it gets lukewarm add about 5-6 mint leaves to it and leave it covered for a few minutes. Keep sipping this water throughout the day.
- Drink about 8-10 glasses of water every day to get a healthy glowing skin.
- Drink at least 2 cups of green tea every day, this makes your skin glowing, fair and healthy. As it contains anti-oxidants.
- Drink fresh fruits juice at least weekly twice. This will keep your skin always glowing. Orange, Apple, Grape juice pomegranate and blueberry juice are the best juice for skin.