Your skin tells a story – how about how old you are, how well you take care of yourself, what you eat and how much you drink. So you better take care of it. As our body’s largest organ, it absorbs everything you put on it as well. Here are 10 natural ways to clear up your skin and look your best.
As time marches ahead, the first thing that shows visible damage is our skin. Ravaged by polluted air and a mostly unhealthy diet, human skin loses its glow and starts aging sooner than any other body part. It’s no wonder that almost every woman is out there looking for an effective and safe clear skin remedy.
There is lot be said about how to get clear, glowing and beautiful skin naturally but I am going to reveal the secret of getting clear, beautiful, healthy and younger looking skin with easily and economically available house hold ingredients without any side effect. Every women and even men wants to get clear, beautiful and glowing skin and are willing to spent lots of money on the treatment and beauty products to get healthy, flaw less and younger looking skin but you can achieve all this with just a single and easy home remedy.
It is not really necessary to spent lots of money and time on beauty products, beauty parlors and beauty treatments. But using easily and economically available at home. You don’t have to look far to find a remedy to suit you. Instead of relying on chemical products, how about giving natural skin care products a try? Below are the wonderful time-tested clear skin remedies:-
1. Apply fresh mint juice over the face every night to get clear skin. For a soothing body pack, prepare a paste of mint leaves and add the juice of a lemon. Mix it with warm water and apply all over your body. Leave it till it dries and rinse with warm water.
2. Take ¼ cup of cocoa, 2 teaspoons of cream, ¼ cup ripe papaya, ¼ cup honey and 2 teaspoons of oatmeal powder. Mix and apply to your face. After 10 minutes, wash your face with warm water.
3. A mixture of turmeric and sandalwood paste apply for 10 min then wash it using normal water, this mask is very effective in rejuvenating dry, parched skin and to get clear skin.
4. Mix 2 tablespoons plain yogurt with 2 teaspoons of finely ground walnuts. Wet your face and gently work the scrub into the skin. Avoid scrubbing under the eyes. Rinse after 20 minutes with warm water.
5. For a simple rice flour pack, mix ¼ cup of rice flour, ¼ cup of milk and 1 tbsp honey. Apply on your face and neck and rinse off after 20 minutes. It’s a wonderful remedy for wrinkles and it also clears up your skin.
6. A simple neem pack can be made by mixing ½ teaspoon neem powder with 2 tablespoons yogurt. Apply on cleansed face, avoiding the area around the eyes. After 15 minutes, remove using a wet sponge dipped in cool water. Use twice a week to clean clogged pores and banish pimples.
7. Applying a paste of red sandal powder and coconut milk (different from coconut water) results in soft and clear skin. Washing your face with tender coconut water will keep it blemish free.
8. Mix cucumber juice with milk and use it instead of a cleanser. Apply grated cucumber mixed with an equal measure of carrot juice. Rest for 20 minutes and rinse with cool water. Cucumber also offers a soothing relief for sunburn and itching.
9. Mix a little alum with the juice of half a lemon. Rub this mixture on your face for an instant refreshing clear skin. Apply a mixture of grapes, lemon and egg white. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
10. Add grated apple skin with equal amounts of apple juice and lemon juice. Apply for 15 minutes and wash off. You can use this mask daily to get clear skin.
11. Take 1 banana and 1 tsp of honey, mix mashed banana and honey. Apply it on face and neck leave for 10 min then wash it using warm water. For clear skin repeat this weekly thrice.
12. Take ¼ tbsp. of carrot juice and 1 tbsp. of honey. Mix both the ingredients then apply it on your face and neck leave for 15 min then wash with cold water.
13. Take 2 fresh strawberries and 2 tbsp of plain curds. Make a paste with these ingredients then apply on your face and around eyes leave for 15 min then wash it using 15 min.
14. Take 1 green apple and 1 tbsp of raw honey; make a paste of these ingredients. And apply this mask on face leave for 20 min then wash it using warm water.
As you see, you don’t have to break the bank looking for the ideal clear skin remedy. It is very easy and inexpensive for you to make these clear skin home remedies. The ingredients for these recipes are available either in your kitchen or at your nearest organic food store.
Results may not be seen overnight, but these recipes are safe, natural and time-tested that you can be sure of their effectiveness. Consistent use of these clear skin remedies will result in blemish-free, healthier skin and a happier you!