(And For Younger Looking Neck)
Does anyone think of pampering dark neck? NO, Why? When we pamper our facial skin with regular parlor facials massage treatment and use homemade treatments, we don’t care enough about the neck part. Many women nowadays, while washing their face never splash water on their neck along. What about moisturizing? Is moisturizing facial skin just enough? This low maintenance of the neck skin results in dark ugly patches, wrinkles and other blemishes. However, beautiful is your facial skin texture is a bad neck look would spoil your first impression by others.
Dark neck or skin discoloration on the neck is a fairly common skin problem for many women. Dark discoloration can occur on the front, sides, or back of your neck. Aging and sun exposure are the main causes of dark discoloration on neck. Poor hygiene and accumulation of sweat can also be the reasons for dark skin on neck. Dark skin on neck may also appear because of Melasma (also known as chloasma when appearing during pregnancy). Chloasma causes patches of dark discoloration to occur on your skin of face, neck, and forearms because of hormonal imbalance.
The particular darker neck results mostly through the oil, we mostly apply to our curly hair. The acrylic attracts grime and will get sticky. Since age ranges people use homemade remedies and herbal preparation to generate their skin look lighter from dark skin tone. Home treatment method for dim neck isn’t only inexpensive but can also be not harmful as different chemical processes. When we do typical parlor facials as well as massage treatment method, we don’t proper care enough regarding the neck portion. Many females nowadays, while washing their experience never dash water on the neck along. This small maintenance from the neck skin brings about dark ugly patches, wrinkles along with blemishes.
Best Home Remedies to Remove Dark Skin on Neck:-
Pigmentation on the neck can appear as patches of skin that are darker in shade than the rest of the skin on neck and body. Are you fed up of the dark skin at the back of your neck? Given below are some of the best home remedies on how to get rid of dark skin on neck naturally.
Let us check what can be done at home to protect and pamper the neck skin naturally.
1. Haven’t you ever heard about lemon having the natural bleaching properties? They can certainly help in fading the neck darkness quite naturally. Mix equal parts of lemon juice and rose water. Apply this serum on your dark neck skin and go to bed at night every day. Do this daily for a month or so, to see visible lightening results.
2.You have to simply grind oats coarsely and add a dash of tomato puree to it. Make sure not to grind oats as powder fine powder as it might lose the exfoliating properties. Apply this mixture evenly on to your neck skin and leave it for about 20 minutes. After that, wet your finger tips and start scrubbing your neck gently; wash away with cold water and moisturizer. This process can be followed twice or thrice a week to achieve faster results in removing dead skin cells and dark patches from the neck.
3.You can also try a natural scrub made of baking soda and water for removing hyper pigmentation on neck. The mix should be paste-like. As baking soda works as a natural skin exfoliant, it will slowly remove dark discolored patches on the neck and back. This will provide a brighter skin tone on your discolored neck.
4.Another best home remedy to remove dark skin on neck is the application of grated cucumber. Gently scrub your neck with the grated cucumber for a few minutes, after that splash your neck with rose water. Cucumber helps to soothe and glows the skin, removes dead skin cells and gives a refreshing.
5.You can use coconut oil Coconut oil is heavy oil but it can be used in very little amounts or you can mix it with a little water on your palm and then use it. Olive oil, sweet almond oil, chamomile oil, eucalyptus oil and rose oil are also good options.
6.Rub lemon directly on dark neck for 5 min then wash it, for best results use lemon daily once. You can also add a pinch of turmeric powder.
7. Fruit Masks like banana, apple, orange and avocado gives good results and if your wondering how to make fruit mask… Just put the fruits in mixer and grind well with out adding extra water and then apply on neck.
8. A pack of mashed ripe banana (preferably ripe but not stale) and olive oil can be used as a nice pack for your neck. Apply this on the neck when you are applying other face packs on the face. Wait for 15 minutes and wash off with plain water. Your fine lines of neck will vanish giving you glowing skin. You can use this twice a week.
9. Scrubbing is essential for the neck too. Use a scrub made of ground almonds and milk and apply on the neck. Start from near your shoulders and move to the top, do this for 5 minutes. Wash off as you bathe. Do this 2-4 times a week. This is one of the best neck cleaning tips that will offer great results.
10. A nice mask made of egg white and honey can be applied on the neck with a brush for 10-12 minutes and washed off with Luke warm water. This will give you fairer skin around your neck and removes any fine lines.
11. A good way to noticeably reduce pores is to rub your neck and face with ice cubes. But be careful so as to not catch cold. Ice cubes rubbed on the neck for 15 minutes, preferably every day, can help you lessen any pores on the neck.
12. A pack of mashed pumpkin can be applied on the neck too for 20 minutes, 3 to 4 times a week. Pumpkin is a great anti-aging vegetable. You should include this in your regular diet in some form in your late 20’s or early 30’s.
13. A thin mask of milk cream or butter milk can be great for the neck too. Apply this for glossy and younger looking skin. Wash off after 20 minutes.
14. Squeeze out juice of a raw papaya and apply this on your neck for 20 minutes. It contains enzymes which are helpful in skin renewal. Regular application is sure to prove beneficial for neck skin.
15. If you have blemishes on your neck, then your neck will never look beautiful. Rub your neck daily with cold slices of potato and see the difference it gives within 3 months.
16. To get rid of age spots or rash marks on neck, you can apply a nice pack made of turmeric and yogurt for 15 minutes on the neck and wash off with lukewarm water. Use once or twice a week to get the best results.
17. This is a natural skin lightener, which not just lightens skin color by means of many shades, but likewise reduces dim spots. Apply some sort of layer involving pure Aloe Vera gel around the dark neck directly. Wash this with normal water after quarter-hour.
18. Heat almond oil and massage gently your dark neck for 10 min, once in a very month for better circulation of blood and light.
19. Chick pea flour can be an excellent scrubber getting rid of the lifeless skin, as well as exposing some sort of light as well as fresh skin. Turmeric aids in lightening the actual dark skin tone. Take some chick pea flour and pinch of turmeric mix with water to make paste. Apply this specific paste on dark neck and give it time to dry for 20 min. Then scrub it away with frosty water.
20. Daily cleanse dark neck using curds and milk cream. Mix both the ingredients then apply on dark neck gently massage for 5 min then wash it using lemon or mild soap. To keep your neck clean and younger looking.