The natural cleanser is more effective than the one u get in shops, the ready cleanser will give instant effect but last for short time compare to homemade cleanser they take time but give long term results that to without spending money. The natural facial cleansers are more effective for all types of skin and have no side effects like the cleanser which you purchase from the market. That type creams and cleansers can be the cause of some skin diseases later on. More than 95% women in older times till now trust on natural homemade remedies for skin which can be easily available at your home. It helps to improve the skin disorders and remove dead cells of the skin.
Are you struggling to find an affordable natural skincare face wash for your specific skin type? A homemade facial cleanser is much gentler on the skin and is economical too! Natural cleansers do not contain the chemicals and preservatives that over the counter cleansers do, which helps them work more efficiently and also helps prevent skin irritations.
Using a natural homemade skin care cleanser should be part of your daily skin care routine, read more on the steps that should be taken daily for basic skin care.
The works of homemade face cleanser:-
-Remove dead skin cells,
– Remove extra oil build up,
– Dissolve any dirt or dust,
– Improve circulation,
– Stimulate cell renewal,
– Prevent spots (pimples),
– Can also be used as make-up remover,
– Can be used on the whole body,
-Keep skin clean and glowing.
The Best Simple and Easy Homemade Face Cleansers:-
1. Honey can be used daily as a facial cleanser. It does an excellent job of cleaning skin and is extremely moisturizing; so it helps make skin soft and smooth. Mix a little milk or cream with honey for a cleanser especially suited to dry skin. For extremely oily skin, try adding a little lemon juice to the honey.
2. Use Plain Yogurt (curds) or mix with lemon juice to create a cleanser with a more pleasing scent. To make a lemon yogurt cleanser, mix 1 teaspoon of lemon juice with approximately 1 tablespoon of yogurt. A drop or two of essential oil can also be added to plain yogurt for a sweet smelling cleanser. Use fingertips to apply yogurt to skin, massaging it to loosen any dirt or make up. Leave yogurt on the skin for a minute or two (if you have time), then wash off with warm water.
3. Create your own cleansing grains by grinding almonds or oats into a fine powder and mixing with liquid to form a paste. Add milk, cream or yogurt for dry skin and for oil skin add lemon juice or water and for normal skin add water, honey, peppermint tea or glycerin. Mix all the ingredients then gently massage this paste into skin, avoiding eye area. Then wash it using warm water.
4. Papaya is an ideal cleanser for oily skin. Gently massage, daily on your face for fresh and clean skin. Massage for 10 min then wash it using warm water.
5. Mix 2 teaspoons of sea salt in milk and then apply it with cotton on your face. It will improve your complexion and Remove dark spots. Repeat this weekly twice.
6. Mix 1 tablespoon Ginger Powder in 2 teaspoons of Lemon juice and I tablespoon Apricot juice to make a paste. Apply it on your face for 20-25 minutes and wash it with normal water. It is a very good cleanser for sensitive and oily skin.
7. Apply a paste of whole wheat flour with vinegar to remove freckles and dark spots. Gently massage for 10 min then wash it using cold water. Apply this cleanser weekly thrice.
8. Make a paste of 20-25 mint leaves, 5-6 Almonds and mix Aloe Vera 1 tablespoon in it. Use this cleanser every night on your face and hands. It is a unique cleanser for all types of skin. You can store in refrigerate unused portion for a week.
9. Mix 5-6 well crushed Almonds in 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon Gram Flour in it and make a paste. Apply it on hand and face and rub it smooth with your finger tips for 5 minutes. Wash it with lukewarm water after 20-25 minutes.
10. Mix 1 egg yolk with 1 tablespoon clay and 2 tablespoons of yogurt. Apply it on your face for 15-20 minutes. It’s a very much effective cleanser best suited for dry skin.
11. Mix Aloe Vera gel with 1 egg white and mix 1-2 tablespoon buttermilk in it. Apply this paste for 15-20 minutes and rinse it with lukewarm water. Good for oily skin.
12. Make a paste of honey, milk, sunflower seeds and ground fenugreek seeds in equal quantity and apply on face and leave it for 20-25 minutes then wash it with lukewarm water.
Note: – If your skin is allergic to any of the above ingredients don’t use that ingredient L.