As I have shared before many masks using eggs in my posts. Today I will share more recipes of egg masks for skin and hairs. I can tell that Egg masks are instant mask to make your skin soft, smooth and glowing, and even egg mask reduces pimple and pimple marks. Egg masks works great on hairs too it adds shining, softness, makes hair growth also faster and makes hair silky too.
And mainly it is available in everybody’s house, as I always tell that we can make our own mask at home without spending money and time. There might be times when you just can’t fit in a spa session in your hectic schedule. And then there are times when you want to pamper yourself but might not want to pay a bomb for fancy services. Here’s good news for you. Maintaining oneself need not necessarily translate into spending big bucks. Just walk into your kitchen, grab your ingredients and get started for a pretty you!
This Easter, after you decorate the eggs and indulge in some jellybeans and Peeps (yum!), do something good for skin and hair with the food of the season – eggs! Beyond being the perfect thing to hide during Easter egg hunts, eggs can actually transform your beauty regimen, easily, inexpensively and organically. Egg whites, because of their firming effect, are great for oily or acne prone skin as well as for aging complexions since they can both shrink pores and tighten fine lines and wrinkles. Egg yolks, on the other hand, are ideal for dry, aging and even scarred skin because of their fat and cholesterol, which hydrate, and their retinal, which helps exfoliate and rejuvenate.
Below are the natural egg mask for skin and hair. Ready to make your egg mask at home, so let’s start:-
The Egg Mask for Skin:-
1. If under eye puffiness or fine lines are your concern, an egg white mask will help tighten the skin around your eyes. Use your finger to apply a thin layer of raw egg white on the skin around your eyes, leave it on until it dries 15 mins and then rinse it off with warm water. For enlarged pores, dab raw egg whites on any area that needs tightening, let dry and rinse off.
2. Mix 1 raw egg with 1 tbsp of raw honey, apply it on your face with a layer of the mixture and let it dry for 15 to 20 mins to tighten pores, tone the skin and kill bacteria, without drying your skin out. Best suited for dry or pimple skin.
3. We all know that wine is a powerful antioxidant, but did you know that you can use the leftovers from last night’s bottle for a naturally firming and anti-aging mask? Mix 1 egg white (to firm and tighten fine lines and wrinkles), 3 tbsp of red wine (for its antioxidant benefits) and honey. Now apply and leave on your face for 10-15 mins before rinsing with warm water.
4. Beat the egg white with one-tsp lemon juice. Apply it on a clean, dry face. Keep the mask on for 10 to 15 mins or until it dries up. Relax when mask on your skin. Once the mask is dry and starts cracking wash it off with warm water.
5. Peel a banana and mash it to get a thick paste. Then add egg and two tbsp of honey then apply the mask on clean, dry skin. Leave it on for 10 to 20 mins and wash off with lukewarm water.
6. Mix a few tbsp of pureed pumpkin with 1 whipped egg white, 1 tbsp plain curds and 1 tbsp honey. Apply to entire face, avoiding the eye area, and leave on for 10 mins before rinsing. Use normal water to wash your face.
Note: – 1. If your skin is allergic to any of the above ingredients then please do not use that ingredient.
The Egg Mask for Hairs:-
1. Mix 2 room-temperature eggs, 2 tbsp coconut oil and 2 tbsp olive oil in a bowl. Beat all the ingredients together and massage into dry hair, ensuring even application. (To reduce the mess, try painting the mixture on using a pastry brush and stand in the shower or bathtub while applying). Cover head with a shower cap for 10 mins before shampooing your hair and use mild shampoo to wash your hairs.
2. Mix 2 egg yolks with 2 tbsp of olive oil then dilute the mixture with about half a cup of water. Slowly, thoroughly massage the resulting mask into your scalp and hairs. After letting it set for 15-20 mins, rinse it out as usual. You can shampoo afterward if you want to but it’s not necessary. If you shampoo your hairs use mild shampoo.
3. Mix 2 Eggs, 2 tsp of honey, few drops of lemon juice,1 tsp olive oil and about 3 -4 tsp of curds. Mix all the ingredients well then apply on scalp and hairs gently massage for 5 min then cover your hairs with shower cap leave for 25- 30 min then wash it using mild shampoo. Apply this mask weekly once for the growth of hairs and to get shining hairs.
4. Mix 1/2 cup of sour cream or plain curds and 1 or 2 eggs (Depending on hair thickness and length of the hairs) apply on scalp and hair. Let it set for 20 mins.Then rinse with warm water, followed by cool water, then shampoo (use mild shampoo) hair as you normally would.
5. Mix 2 egg yolks, 2 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil, and half of a ripe avocado. Mash avocado and mix in egg yolks. Coat your hair and cover your hairs with shower cap, and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse with cool water and then proceed to shampoo and condition as usual (use mild shampoo)
6. Mix 1 ripe avocado mashed, mix with 1/2 cup canned coconut milk, 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin olive oil. On shampooed hair coat hair and scalp, cover with shower cap, and leave on for 20 minutes. Wash your hair using mild shampoo.
Note: – 1. While apply or washing any hair mask massage gently into your scalp and hairs, do not rub hard.
2. Use the above egg hair mask weekly once or 15 days once to get a great result.