Most of the people face this problem, during monsoon and winter season this problem increases Since dry skin becomes drier in these seasons and troubles a lot. Recently few of my customers questioned me that I have dark and dry skin around the mouth and it feels horrible as I can’t do makeup or wash my face again and again and I’m facing lots of problems?
The reason why this problem starts:-
1. The area around the mouth becomes dark and dry due to the hyperpigmentation of the skin around the mouth.
2. In cold season the skin around the mouth becomes dry, usually, there is a tendency to wet the area with our saliva. The saliva has substances which darken the skin.
3. When we rub too hard around the mouth on the skin, then that area starts becoming darker and drier.
4. When our skin exposure’s to sun rays.
5. Due to skin inflammation or endocrine diseases.
But less your worries because today I will share few Homemade and Natural remedies which will help to reduce Dry and Dark Skin around the mouth.
1. The gram flour mask will work well on dry and dark skin. Just mix one tsp of raw milk, one tsp of gram flour (besan), ½ tsp of turmeric powder. Apply this mask on the dark skin around the mouth. Leave for 20 min. Then wash using plain water. The mask gives shine to the darkened skin.
2, The straightforward and fast remedy for dark and dry skin is lemon juice. Mix ¼ of lemon juice and one tsp of honey or curds or you can mix both the ingredients. Apply this mask on dark areas around mouth then leave until it becomes dry then wash it using cold water.
3. Potatoes are the best whitening agent. Apply and rub a sliced potato on the dry and dark skin around mouth then leave until it gets dry then wash it. Apply potatoes daily for about 15 days to get results.
4. As I have included this ingredient in most of my home remedies, yes you guessed right its Oatmeal. Mix two tsp of oatmeal and two tsp of tomato juice and add one tsp of curds. Then apply this mask on the dark skin around the mouth. Leave for 15 min then wash with plain water. This mask will keep the dark area clean and helps to reduce darkness.
5. Almond oil also helps to get fair skin. Apply Almond oil or almond paste on the dark area around the mouth. Leave for 10-15 min then wash using cold water.
6. Homemade scrubs also help to lighten the dark areas. Apply the mixture of orange peel and curds and then gently rub this scrub around the mouth for about 5-10 min then leave for 2 min then wash it. This mask will help to reduce scars and dark pigmentation around the mouth.
7. Milk cream also helps to get fair skin. Mix 2-3 tsp of milk cream and a pinch of turmeric powder then apply on dry and dark areas around the mouth. Leave for 10 min then wash it using cold water. Apply this mask weekly thrice.
8. Dry green peas powder also work wonders on dark and dry skin. Mix 2 tsp of dry green peas, few drops of lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric powder, 1 tsp of olive oil, 2 tsp of honey and add milk or curds to make a thick paste like mask. Then apply this mask on the dry and dark skin around mouth then leave for 15 min then wash it using normal water. Apply this mask daily and you can apply this mask on the face or on pimples also.
9. Mix 2-3 tsp of olive oil, few drops of lemon juice and 2 tsp of honey then apply it on dark skin and gently massage for 5-6 min then leave for 10 min or overnight then wash it using face wash.
10. Egg work well on dark and acne marks. Mix egg yolk, honey and few drops of lemon juice then apply on the dark skin around mouth leave until it gets dry then wash using cold water and face wash. You can use this mask on the face also.